- You weren’t able to sleep the previous night.
- You wake up with a distinct feeling that you hate all mankind (Notice I said “man”kind).
- You rush to the kitchen to eat something as you are hungry on account of not having eaten anything the previous night and you find out that it is your turn to fix breakfast…and you forgot.
- You try to make yourself feel better by listening to your song (Breathe – Anna Nalick; try it) over and over and the iPod battery dies on you.
- You realise you are on your way to becoming a cynic and an atheist on the same day.
Somebody up there really has it in for me.
I’m going back to bed. Hmpf.