Thirteen Signs that he’s just not that into you
- He makes it a point to hate everything you like.
- He yawns when you are on the phone with him. And doesn’t apologize for it.
- He never gives you or buys you anything (despite all the souvenirs you buy for him when you go out somewhere to show him you missed him)
- Whenever he is with his friends he pretends that you are a part of the wall (God forbid his friends should catch him glancing even remotely in your direction!)
- He grabs every chance he gets to prove that you are wrong and he’s right (He actually goes to great lengths trying to prove that)
- He never takes you out anywhere (he says he’s afraid someone he knows will catch the two of you together.)
- He gets irritated with anything you say or do (or anything you don’t say or don’t do)
- His way of sorting out fights and misunderstandings between you two is through a mutual friend who, upon his insistence, does all the dirty work for him.
- Even if you do go out somewhere, he insists that a third person be present at all times.
- He talks to the third person more than you when you hang out together.
- Either you go where he wants to go or you don’t go anywhere at all.
- You end up paying the tab more number of times than him.
- He never calls you himself. When he wants to talk to you, he gives you a missed call or sends you a message asking you to call him back.